HOW TO FIND US
Situated on the A34 near Congleton, Pecks Restaurant is conveniently located within easy travelling distance of Manchester, Stoke on Trent and their surrounding areas.
FROM THE M6 - Take Junction 17 exit Sandbach. Take the A534 for Congleton for approximately 5 miles. Continue to follow A534. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A34/Newcastle Rd. Continue for approximately 2 miles and Pecks Restaurant can be found on the left.
FROM THE A500 - Take the A34 exit and follow directions for Congleton and Manchester. We are approximately 7 miles from the A500/ A34 junctionon the right hand side.
FROM MANCHESTER A34 - Continue to follow A34, through Alderley Edge, continue on A34 for approximately 14 miles, continue on A34 through Congleton and onto Newscastle Road. Approximately 2 miles Pecks Restaurant can be found on the left.
Congleton railway station is approximately 4 miles away.
The nearest bus stop is 0.9miles away at Little Moreton Hall.
This route is serviced from Congleton and Scholar Green by Service Number 315 and 77.
There are a number of local taxi firms servicing the area, amongst them are:
Park Cars 01260 276666
Fairways 01260 298008
but we are happy to organise this for you at the end of the night.
Our menus are available in large print on request.
We have free Wi-fi access, please contact a member of staff for the access code.
You can contact us on the telephone number, fax or email shown in the contact information below.
ARRIVAL AND CAR PARKING
- We have a large tarmac car park to the side and rear of the building, accessed straight off our main entrance on New Road.
- We have a reservation system for disabled guests, please ask for a space to be reserved near to the door when you book, this will be marked with a disabled reserved sign with your surname.
- We are very pleased to offer guests any assistance that they might require from the car to their table, please ask a member of staff, or make this known when booking.
Our Main Entrance is accessed by double doors which open to a width of 1.6m. Please ask a member of staff if you require both doors for access. There is a weather strip to this door, but access is flat.
- The Main Entrance leads through to the main restaurant, through a set of double doors, similar to the front doors.
- All ground floors are of stone or wooden construction.
- The cloaks area is off the main reception/bar area, a member of staff will invite your to leave coats etc.
- There are no steps in any of the ground floor areas.
- There is a staircase to the first floor. We regret that there is no disabled access to this area, which includes the private dining suite.
- The Gentleman's toilet is accessed from the bar reception area.
- The Ladies toilet facilities are accessed from the first floor balcony.
- The disabled toilet facility is accessed from the main restaurant area, just past the double doors that lead from the reception/bar area, to the left.
There is a Breeze House in the garden area, used frequently by guests wishing to smoke. This is a raised structure and is accessed by a 110mm step, there is a further 20mm step in the paving.
The patio area can be accessed without hindrance of steps.
The lawned area can be accessed either by two steps (140mm each) or by the access path to the Breeze House, which involves a 20mm step.
- There are two fire extinguishers on the ground floor, on in reception, the other by the fire exit doors to the garden. There is a further extinguisher in the first floor dining area.
- The building can be evacuated via the main door. In an emergency there are also exits via the kitchens and the fire exit doors to the garden area.
- The fire meeting point is on the car parkWe are happy to accommodate any special dietary requirements, please advise is when booking.
NEARBY ACCOMMODATION PROVIDERS
EDGERTON ARMS HOTEL
This delightful village inn guarantees to provide a warm welcome to Pecks Diners. They have even been known to offer a lift to the restaurant when taxis have been busy at peak times. Hosts Alan and Grace maintain the highest standards.
Astbury Village Congleton. CW12 4RQ
Telephone: 01260 273946
Fax: 01260 277273
THE ALEXANDRA COURT HOTEL
Winner of accomodation Provider of the Year 2008/2009 this superb hotel has 15 luxurius bedrooms, a beatiful and well maintained garden and car park facilities. Only a stones throw away from Pecks this is an ideal place to reside when visiting the fantastic dining experience of Pecks.
7 Newcastle Road, Congleton, CW12 4HN
Telephone: 01260 297871
Fax: 01260 540100